Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Put this on...

I have been watching a web-series on male fashion called 'Put This On'. I'm furiously enjoying it because it's all about how to look good, be masculine, look after yourself and NOT be a metro-sexual. It includes wonderful tips that everyone man should know, like matching your belt with your shoes, and not over-dosing with cologne. I've embedded the first episode (on denim) below, be sure to watch the whole series through.

Put This On, Episode 1: Denim from Put This On on Vimeo.




The featured jeans company in this first episode, 'Rising Sun Jeans', has a post on their website about vintage summer work shirts. At my grandfather's place under the sink in the laundry there's a pile of old King Gee work shirts, I took one every time I visited in the summer. They were soft from years of work and sweat under the sun, and were patched and sewn together in places, and they were the most comfortable shirts I have ever worn.


No comments:

Post a Comment