Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cashmere sweater babes

Danny: Do you ever wonder if its all a big con Flip?
Flip: Eh?
Danny: This. Everything. What if none of it really exists? What if it's like some big experiment and we're like ants trapped in a giant petri dish? What if there is a greater intelligence out there and it's creating everything purely as a way to stop us going insane on them? What if nothing really exists until we sense it? My room doesn't exist till I walk into it. Front yard doesn't exist till I experience it. You don't exist.
Flip: I don't exist?
Danny: Well, you could be just a projection of my inner psyche materialised for my brain in order to keep me company.
Flip: What about the cashmere sweater babes over the road, with their swishy little skirts and all? Would they be from your inner psyche or mine?
Danny: Probably yours I reckon Flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment